Friday, August 12, 2011

Children's Open Studio Art in Clay

Cool Video at the bottom of this post!



Braided clay coil handle basket



Alien with gun!




Dinosaur!




I was busy and ignoring this kid and when I turned 
around he had made this tea pot! 





The Wrestler #1





Lidded Stamped Jar made by a three year old.





Wrestler #2






Easter Basket




Japanese stamps that actually say office things like, 
"out going mail"! 
I bought them at an office supply store in Tokyo and my Japanese friends thought I was crazy.






Beautiful Coil Pots by four and five year olds.







See the video here:


2 comments:

Sally Haughey said...

Oh how lovely! I love all this clay work! I wish my class could work with clay more throughout the year.

inspiredmontessori said...

Thanks, Sally! The parents love having all the clay work displayed in their homes for many years.